Sun damage, dark spots and pigment, fine vessels, rosacea
- A powerful treatment alternative to microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
- Just minutes, so you can resume your busy life.
- Uses pulses of light to target and treat the blood vessels responsible for the chronic redness that appears on your skin.
- Multiple treatments are typically needed. Although the specific treatment plan will vary from patient to patient,
- Full results will unfold gradually
Unwanted pigment, wrinkles, stretch marks or scars.
- Pulses of fractional laser light are used to break down old and damaged tissue, triggering your body to create new tissue at the area being treated.
- This new tissue will provide healthier skin that is more even in both color and texture.
- Much less invasive compared to ablative laser procedures
- Faster recovery time.
- Minimal downtime, with some mild redness and swelling for a couple of days.
- Generally 3 to 5 sessions are recommended for full results.
wrinkles and textural irregularities
- A one-time treatment provides dramatic results
- Fast recovery and minimal downtime.
- Vaporize the outer layer of the skin, stimulating collagen production and causing the skin to self-heal.
- Can significantly improve the appearance of acne scars, deeper wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Delivers the potency of typical ablative treatments without the significant side effects.
fine lines and wrinkless
- A safe and effective option for a no downtime procedure
- Refreshed youthful appearance.
- A series of treatments is recommended to boost the collagen rebuilding process.
- Gently warms the skin deep beneath the surface, which over time, stimulates the body’s natural production of new collagen.
- 30, 60, 90 days after treatment your body is still working to naturally grow new collagen.
- Triggering your body’s natural reaction to rebuild collagen weeks after the procedure, a series of treatments will give you optimal results.